1. Only pre-registered Blockchain Live visitors who are badge holders or register on the day, exhibitor badge holders, media badge holders and speaker badge holders will be able to attend the event.
3. Anyone not representing the event sponsors, exhibitors or supporters found to be canvassing for business will be asked to leave the venue immediately.
4. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Failure to adhere to this policy may lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from Blockchain Live.
5. Anyone obtaining a visitor or exhibitor badge to Blockchain Live by theft, deception (this includes providing false information during registration) or other illegal means may be removed from the event.
6. Anyone attending Blockchain Live should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card or a work ID) or other identification, which the Organisers may ask to see.
7. No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend Blockchain Live unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
8. Anyone attending Blockchain Live must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt the event.
9. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Blockchain Live and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules.
10. Media badges at Blockchain Live are restricted to Editors, Sub Editors, Editorial Assistants, Editorial Researchers, Publishers, Journalists, Broadcasters, Web Bloggers and Photographers associated with, or covering blockchain related topics. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Please note that Sales, Marketing, Advertising, PR, Publishing staff and Media Sales Representatives will not qualify as Press for this event.
11. By entering the venue and by your presence at Blockchain Live you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded in a group setting.
Please note: The Admissions Policy is subject to change.